Sunday, October 08, 2006

Settling In





We have been in our new home now for a little over a month. Moving day was fantastic. We had lots of men from the church help us. It only took one hour to pick up everything from the storage unit and unload it into our house. We have spent the last month trying to organize and make little changes to the house. This weekend was the first time the bedroom has been organized. Knowing my past (Meredith's past) it will be a disaster by the end of the week. I have never been able to keep a clean bedroom. My mom gave up on me way back in high school.
Here are some pictures of the place before we moved in.

5 comments:

  1. Meredith and Jamey, your new house is beautiful! Meredith, you were right on about the colors- they are gorgeous! I can't wait to come and visit you guys. I have a special housewarming gift for the both of you! Talk to you soon!

    Love Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy this was passed on to me. It is great to be able to see what you are up too! Jamey, I miss seeing you everyday and beating you to the vending machine!!! Glad to see things are going so well.

    Denise Ballard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why I don't blog. I would be on the computer nonstop (as if I am not already with work). Jamey and Meredith, your house is beautiful! Just got your email about blog - Croatia and your leaving on Tuesday. You two will be missed so much in the states but we know you will touching so many others' lives across the world for Jesus - what a blessing you two are... Can't wait to read the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete