Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now in Croatia

Okay, this is going to have to be a quick post.  First of all let me say I have royally blown my goal of blogging once a week.  I always feel like I have to say too much and something really worthwhile.  So I'll try some quicker shots and pray that God somehow interjects something himself that is worthwhile.  Best that he do it anyway.  :)
I got to Croatia late Sunday night.  Today is Tuesday.  We've been to a half dozen schools or more the last two days to invite students to camps.  Solid receptions at all the schools and now we are praying that God will work on the students to have them sign up to come.  Please pray that st least 30 students will attend each camp and that 5 or more would believe and trust that Christ loves them.  Camp one is from June 22-June 29.  The second camp is later in July.  Can't remember the dates right now.  Too many immediate things pressing in right now.  I think Derek Lam or some other wise man of God called this condition the "Tyranny of the Urgent" or "the Immediate" or something like that.  Anyway it sounded great!  You'd think I would remember it exactly, wouldn't you?
So tomorrow I "immediately" leave to drive to Vienna, Austria to meet four American college age students who will be serving here all summer.  Then we all have to make our way to Czech Republic as a team building exercise ala the Amazing Race on television.  Please pray for easy border crossings and no accidents as I am still learning to drive in Europe.  And I have to go on my own until I meet them.
That's it for now.  I need sleep!
I'll try and give more updates throughout the coming weeks.  Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment