Sunday, May 17, 2009

Living with Parents

Since we sold our house, Jamey and I have been living with his parents. Many of asked us how this living arrangement is going. Overall, the transition has been very smooth and enjoyable. Here is a picture of our space. We still need to unpack some thinks and make some more space in the room. One of my favorite things about living at their house is my mother-in-law’s garden. I know very little about gardening, but I have an appreciation for flowers and plants. So, now I get to enjoy the many flowers that are blossoming each day. Recently the irises and roses have bloomed and they are beautiful. I have tried my hand at a pot garden of cilantro, basil, and arugula. I must say all the herbs are going wonderfully. Yeah! Now, I am inspired to try growing vegetables. Perhaps next season, we’ll see how the herbs fair through the summer.



I know these may look like weeds, but really it is my awesome basil, cilantro and arugula!

Beautiful irises... I'm learning to identify flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment