Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where have we been?

On the road. A couple of weekends ago Jamey and I traveled to Ohio to see my family for our neice's first birthday. It was amazing how she held so many people's attention eating her cake and opening presents. While she is quite cute and fun to watch I must admit that I would have liked the opening of presents to move faster. We also spent some time with my best friends from high school and eating my favorite pizza. For those of you from northeastern Ohio, if you have not had Kraus' Pizza it is a must.
This past weekend Jamey went out of town for the annual weekend with the guys. He flew out of the Greensboro airport, which is a two hour drive from Roanoke. On Saturday, I got to enjoy shopping at a great outdoor mall. It was fantastic to have familiar stores and restaurants. I never thought I would be so excited to see franchise restaurants! I also went to the movies by myself for the first time in my life. I thought the experience would be uncomfortable, but it was quite enjoyable. I was actually on time to see the previews. I plan to make future trips to Greensboro for some shopping, P.F. Chang's and some Parisian Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment